Cloud based solution provides access to media center members and staff administrators at anytime, anywhere
- Access Control
- Profile Management
- Login Activity Tracking
Membership expiration alerts & reminders for timely renewals
- Membership expiration date displayed on Dashboard
- Membership reminders can be sent selectively by staff - send to all or selected ones, as necessary
- System generated auto alerts and reminders
Online Membership Registration system with approval mechanism
- Easy online registration to open a membership account
- Online payments only after review and approval by Staff
- Auto-activation after payment
Facilities and equipment reservation in cart system
- Follow an easy reservation cart check-out and payment system
- Select any equipment, kits, packages, or facility and add to cart
- Receive notifications and view real-time member account updates
- Pricing can be set according to various project categories
Equipment access by member certifications
- Associate certain specialized equipment to prerequisite certifications
- Auto-review member qualifications before processing reservations
- Staff can administer requirements to meet special needs
Automated payment management
- Online payments for membership, reservations and classes
- Payments through payment gateways such as Paypal, Authorize.net, etc.
- Payments are made only after review and approval by Staff
- Balance amount will be carry forwarded to your account balance
- Create projects and make reservations. One project can support multiple reservations
- Multi-tier project pricing
- Associate other members with a project and provide group access to any reservations
- MCM connects members with available volunteer positions automatically
- Post advertisements to fill volunteer positions for any project
- Members can set volunteer preferences in their profile to receive all, or selected volunteer advertisements.
- Volunteer Hour manager tracks the work schedule of volunteers
Instant report generation about members, inventory, reservations, and classes
- Real-time reports on members and their activities
- Detailed and quick reports on all reservations, classes, certifications, equipment, and much more.
- Download / print CSV for any report using several filtering options
Custom settings for media center administration
- Manage admin access to the staffs as per your needs
- Manage your Holidays so that the members could be notified not to reserve on those dates
- Set the start and end time of reservation check-ins and check-outs
- Select what would you like to display on your dashboard based on your preferences
- Edit terms and conditions per your requirements
Multi-location reservation system
- Manage operation hours by location
- Allow reservation based on individual location
- Support multi location storage facility
Customized email notification
- Write your own system notifications if you don’t want to use the default ones.
- Custom-built recipient list
- Send mass mails to individual, multiple or all the recipients
Frequently Asked Questions
MCM - Media Center Manager is a simple one stop solution for Public Media Centers that offers an integrated environment for resource reservation, class registration, membership management, email marketing, online store and many other functions. The Public Access Media industry has become increasingly keen on taking advantage of highly efficient web automation technology where real time access for the member community enables better engagement and higher efficiency. Public Access Media Centers in various parts of the United States have been using a diverse range of tools from simple worksheets, desktop programs to some open source web programs. But we realized that the industry was not really getting what it was seeking and was also in a need for a solution that would be backed by technical support and continuous improvement programs.
Our association with CreaTV, San Jose, during the initial product development helped us understand the operational needs of Public Access Media Centers and observe the information flow at close quarters. Our technical expertise in building web solutions helped us to translate these needs into deliverables that are now reflected in MCM - Media Center Manager. Our beta program with a few more Access Media Centers helped us to extend the capabilities further. Now, we have a great solution platform that could really make a big difference in how the Management, Staff and Members could use the resources of Public Access Media Centers in more effective ways. From volunteer or membership management to equipment reservations–MCM makes Media access center management much more organized and simple. What's more, it's easy-to-use and cost-effective.
MCM can be added to the existing website of Public Access Media Centers to offer a seamless environment to the user community. Or it could be accessed on our web site, mediacentermanager.com as an external portal. Members, staff and management can do their job on one integrated platform with real time results. Media Center Management just got smarter!
MCM - Media Center Manager is brought to you by Creative Mileage, a Silicon Valley based web application company offering a range of SaaS (software as a service) products and related web services.